This is a general hint!
Siganus insomnis has a harmful toxin.
As a rule, animals with a harmful poison do not pose any danger in normal Aquarieaner everyday life. Read the following husbandry information and comments from aquarists who already keep Siganus insomnis in their aquarium to get a better picture about the possible danger. However, please be careful when using Siganus insomnis. Every human reacts differently to poisons.
If you suspect that you have come into contact with the poison, please contact your doctor or the poison emergency call.
The phone number of the poison emergency call can be found here:
Overview Worldwide: eapcct.org
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Woodland & Anderson, 2014
Description of a new species of rabbitfish (Perciformes: Siganidae) from southern India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0